My parents sent me a little bit of sunshine via a bouquet of gorgeous flowers earlier this week. The flowers are lovely & my parents are the best. I’ve seen these link love lists around the blogosphere and being as I love lists (and links) I thought I’d share some of mine from this past week.
– An online magazine full of gluten free holiday goodies? Yes, please.
– I’m thinking these DIY place cards would be a creative and sweet way to top a holiday gift.
– How adorable is this sugar cookie christmas tree? Annie’s creativity is something to be admired.
– I’ve been searching for gluten-free snacks to take to work. These chickpeas look delicious.
– I’m already obsessed with cinnamon whipped cream and this idea of using it to top nutella hot chocolate just sounds too delicious.
– After reading my post about becoming gluten-free, a friend sent me a link to this lovely blog. It is a new favorite.
– Joy makes me want to have a holiday party.
– I’ve got my eye on this sweater.
– I’m liking the idea of decorating with plaid for the holidays.
– Speaking of holidays, this remains one of my favorite holiday movies.
And that’s about it from me. Happy weekend, friends.