Hi there, friends! I hope you’ve all had a good week. Yay for Friday. We’ve been doing a good amount of cooking here, but not snapping many photos (except via instagram, of course) so I don’t have any new recipes for you now (pictured above are sesame noodles). Am hoping to catch up this weekend 🙂 I’ve got my eye on a crepe recipe that I think will be wonderful. A little more of what’s caught my eye this week:
- I think I found my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Can’t wait to try them!
- And if we’re using almond butter in cookies, why not almond paste in cake? (also, I love the photos in this post)
- We just finished this classic last week in book club and I cannot wait to see the movie.
- First, I read an article about him the New York Times, then heard about him on npr, then finished his book (which I would recommend to everyone), but this colbert interview is probably my favorite.
- I will always be in awe of Annie’s parties. How amazing is this bridal shower?
- I’m really excited to start our garden this year (now that it’s finally warm). I think these plant markers would be a fun, easy DIY.
Wishing you a weekend full of sunshine – we’ll be back to cooking soon 🙂