I hope you all had as relaxing as a weekend as I did. When a weekend comes along when I have both Saturday and Sunday off work, it’s a treasured occasion and I made the most of it. I’ve got lots of good things coming your way later this week, but in the meantime, here’s some things from around the web I’ve post-marked recently.
– Loved thekitchn’s weekend meditation this week.
– Which leads me to the latest addition to my kitchen wish-list.
– Made this popcorn for a girls night on Saturday and didn’t really want to share it.
– Discovered this gluten-free blog last week and am pretty much in love.
– Finally caught up on this show Friday night. Are you kidding me?
– Checked out another book from the library. Is it weird that I’m enjoying reading what is essentially a dictionary?
That’s all from me for now. Wishing you a happy, happy week. Spring is coming soon, friends!